Sunday, November 2, 2014

20 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME

1) I love pizza and seafood, and a combination of both for that matter too! 2) I've never been big on drinking, although I've been tipsy a few times. I'm crazy enough as it is without having to need alcohol or illegal drugs in my system. 3) I'm a keen supporter of several Brisbane bands such as The Veronicas, Demonfire, RAWR Vanity, Six Ft Hick, Shifting Sands, The DangerMen, Darren J Ray & Fabulous Sounds of the 60's, Emma Dean, as well as playing in a few bands d-Wizz 2.0, Laissez-Fayre, and my own solo act. 4) Modern TV and technology doesn't interest me. I believe if something is old and it works: use it. If it is repairable: use it. If it's not life-threatening to have to upgrade it: use it. 5) I love going around nude and doing several activities nude, such as going to the beach, nudist clubs and camps, giving and receiving massages, doing life drawing and posing for life drawing artists as well as photography, and doing the World Naked Bike Ride. 6) I have never been married or had any children in my life, although I have 5 nieces whom I dote on. 7) Two songs that annoy the hell out of me the most are Jay-Z's "Empire State Of Mind" and Ween's "Mourning Glory". 8) My favourite TV show is Doctor Who, and my favourite Doctor is Sylvester McCoy (Who number 7). 9) I believe in God, and I believe he is the creator of the flying spaghetti monster. 10) The first ever song I wrote was in 1986 called "Marianne" about a woman jailed for shooting a paedophile serial killer in court in Germany back in 1980. I was 15 at the time. My other peers were writing songs about unrequited love, something that I had trouble relating to at that age. 11) If I could date anyone famous, it would be Jessica Origliasso from The Veronicas. Just the most loveliest woman I've ever come across, and has never let her positions of fame and fortune get to her head. 12) My worst habits are picking my nose, procrastinating and over-indulging in fast food binges when I'm bored. 13) The most exciting time I've ever had was starring in the band Violent Soho's video "In The Aisle", where I ride a bike virtually nude around Brisbane handing out WNBR posters to bemused passer bys on the street. 14) I am going through a disturbing phase of writing songs with titles and themes based on stuff on the site Urban Dictionary. 15) The first record I ever got was "Sweet Gingerbread Man" by Sheila Southern and the Gingerbread Kids in 1972 on Pye Records. I've still got it today, even though it is pretty badley scratched and very hard to find. 16) If I could be buried anywhere after I die, it'd be in my hometown of Manchester. 17) My favourite getaway is Pacific Sun Friends Nudist Retreat in Donnybrook, near Caboolture. http://www.pacificsunfriends.com.au 18) I play an Onyx guitar and presently have a Roland Cube amp and an overdrive/distortion pedal. My dream guitar to buy would be a Gibson Les Paul and amp would be an original VOX AC-30. 19) If I could change anything about the world, it would be to eradicate body shame from people's consciousness. 20) The first car I ever drove was a Mazda back in 1990. I have owned 8 cars in the last 24 years.

No comments: